Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Recipe #3 - No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake





This is sister #3 checking in with our last Pumpkin recipe.  It is a very easy, but most importantly, very yummy recipe I found on the Kraft Foods website.





No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie

Graham Crust:
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cups graham crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
Mix crust ingredients, press into 9 inch pie plate and bake in 350 deg oven for 10 minutes.  Cool.
Filling:
1 pkg of cream cheese, 8 oz. softened
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (recipe HERE)
1 small carton of whipping cream (250ml) whipped
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin spice on medium speed until well blended.
Gently stir in half of the whipped cream. 
Spoon cream cheese mixture into crust.
Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Serve with remaining whipped cream.

I should mention that my pumpkin cheesecake in the picture did not last 3 hours in the fridge before it was cut into.  Hubby couldn't wait that long!!




We hope you have enjoyed these pumpkin recipes.  Our friend, Pat, has become a little addicted to the "Pumpkin Spread" we posted a couple weeks ago!! ;0)  But we sure can't blame her.  It's awesome!  We hope you have a tried a new recipe this month.  Please stay tuned for November.  We have some fabulous Cranberry Recipes to share with you all!



18 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    I love pumpkin!
    No Bake...really?

    I'll give it a try...

    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm so happy to have found your blog after you commented on mine today. I scrolled all the way down to the Thanksgiving post (and commented). Love the Halloween table and all the rest. Gorgeous photos. I'm your newest follower. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I definitely need to try this recipe. I love pumpkin cheesecake. I'm a new follower! I hope you'll follow me back, but no pressure! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really must try this recipe - may adapt as not sure what graham crumbs are as I live in the UK.
    Will let you know how I get on.
    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so light and fluffy that there can't possibly be many calories!! that's always Bill's reasoning.... seriously though it looks scrumptious and I will be giving it a try, maybe for Christmas dessert instead of pumpkin pie...no let me ammend that, in ADDITION to pumpkin pie.. temporary lapse of reasoning there!!HAHA. Wuold using light cream cheese and whipping cream be ok or would it alter the taste too much??

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good! I'm trying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No bake and cheese cake? I'm there! Just my style. I can see I'll have to make a "trial run" of this before Thanksgiving. :0 Oh yeah.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be still my heart! That looks like some creamy deliciousness!

    Thanks for linking this yummy desert to Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! This looks really delicious...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my son's favorite cheesecakes is the no-bake cherry cheesecake. I'm sure he'd love this one & so would the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds easy and looks good. count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband will love this! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds so yummy! Thanks for linking up with us at Show & Share!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing. This sounds delicious and easy to make. I can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover