Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkins and squash and gourds...



Decorating is a blast for me.
For you?

One reason holidays and special days give me a thrill is because of the excuse to decorate for them. And, possibilities are absolutely endless as decorating can happen outside a house as well as inside a house.

I purchased some pumpkins, squash and gourds. Then I placed them here and I placed them there. The result is that my front doorstep makes me smile.

Come by.
I 'd love if it made you smile too.

6 comments:

  1. You ARE your father's daughter. . . how he loved to decorate too. And yes, I did smile !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and Lisa. It looks so fallish! I love fall. Me fav.... I would love to pop by and smile, but have never been there.. :) Blessings dear friend. It looks so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I'm going to the valley this weekend. Hope to decorate with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I quickly tweaked the photos Lisa, fixed the white balance).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! My neighbour is always decorating for every occasion, and this year I decided to follow suit. It does make me smile when I look around and see fall colours around the house, little scarecrows everywhere, pumkins and such. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover