We could use many sets of these hand warmers
in Nova Scotia this month.
Let's just say...it's freezin!!!!
Gwyneth's daughter, Sarah, and her cousin Nicole
made up these sweet hand warmers.
Aren't they cute?
I knew you would like them,
so after getting permission from Sarah and Nicole,
I got my daughter, Nicole (different Nicole) :)
to make up templates of the
mitten pattern and poem for you.
- fabric of your choice (fleece scarves from the Dollar store work perfectly)
- sewing machine OR needle and thread
1. Print off the cute little mitten template.
2. Cut two mitts out of your fabric, for every mitten you would like to make.
3. Place two mittens together and sew them all the way around
except for the hand opening.
4. Fill the mitten with rice. Sew the hole closed.
5. Tie a set of mittens together with ribbon and a copy of the poem.
You are all set to give these as gifts!
In and Out of the Kitchen
Inspiration Board Party