Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blooomin' Musings



Yes!! July is a perennial gardeners delight. Peak bloom for many plants has arrived....... the reward for hours of planting, transplanting, weeding, and fertilizing.
But NO!! This is not my favorite month of the year for weather, as it is for many gardeners. My perspirational body index is directly proportional to Nova Scotia's high humid ex. Sometimes three changes of clothes per day
A tension exists ~~~ favorite season for gardening/hobby; least favorite time for work (manual labor part of property maintenance).

The yin yang tension seems also to pervade all my life. How should I treat people, I don't. The no no's of interpersonal relationships, I do. Especially in marriage, focusing on nagging incidentals, indifferent to the marvellous blessings of my marriage partner.


The intoxicating beauty of lilies, daisies, and fuchsia filipendula beckons my attention from the distraction of labors sweaty clothes. I think my wife will enjoy the change, even though she lovingly chooses to wash my stinky laundry.

Norm














1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness - you two are busy gardeners... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover