Monday, April 11, 2011

Come on Spring - think you can...

I have a little, antique stand at the bottom of my stairs.

It always houses a seasonal decoration, or two, that make me smile. And in the case of Springtime 2011 - it's meant to cheer on the process.

Let me show you.




This guy sits on the floor right next to my little stand. He is working so hard all for a carrot... he obviously has never tasted a chocolate bunny! The heat vent behind him - I got that out of an old, abandoned farm house when I lived out west.




I put these up every Easter. They are my favorite egg cups - got them from the Superstore, years ago. Seriously, though, aren't they the cutest? They just make me giggle!






This beautiful bird house was a handmade gift from my brother-in-law and sister.
I LOVE handmade gifts (ummm... unless it's an afghan made out of phentex yarn).


And, should you come to visit me throughout the month of April, this little guy will greet you at the door. He is full of personality and is guaranteed to brighten your day. Oh yeah, his favorite color is yellow.




Happy Springtime, everyone.
Or, should I say, HOppy Springtime?!

2 comments:

  1. I just Love your bunny at the front door. He has so much personality!! It's almost like he could talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable egg cups, love your little bunnies too :-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover