Friday, April 1, 2011

Some of my Favs...

Two unsuspecting friends.





I will never see a bicycle again, and not think of India.





A window on a flower museum we visited... just so bright and happy.




a rear view...




and... a front view - too cute!!


No two the same.





I thought this woman was absolutely beautiful. She read the Bible for us, so many times over the three days. She was, also, ONE of the FIVE women who took the final test for the NT Overview class.
I didn't get her name and I should have. A regret.





"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:15


More another day. Thanks for letting me share.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love those three little matching back packs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Thanks, too, for visiting my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover