Monday, December 13, 2010

Guest Post - Sharelyn Stone: Memories...

Several years ago my mom gave me a book called Christmas Memories.

It's a keepsake journal that has space to write about 10 different Christmas seasons.

There is a space to include a family photo, to record who you spent time with over the season, to record new traditions that your family has begun, list special gifts both given and received and to even record the food you enjoyed that year!

I've had my book for 5 years now, and it is really neat to read back over the pages and remember the different things we have done to help celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Maybe recording your memories could be a new tradition for some of you to begin, or maybe this would be the perfect gift idea for you to give.

7 comments:

  1. Are you sure you aren't a long lost sister of mine? ;0) Our first year of marriage I bought one of these books. It contained places for recording 20 years of Christmas Memories. I am now onto my second book. But what a treasure it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya - too funny!! When I posted Sharelynn's entries I kept thinking,
    "Oh my word... this is Tanya!!!". LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. PBN Booster Package

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. https://www.theplaynews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. theplaynews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outreach Database 50,000+ blogs & media-sites In our list you will find over 50,000 blogs and news-media sites with Ahrefs and Majestic data, followed by the contact information so you can easily do an email blast to as many as you want.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover