Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Invitation from Sharelyn. . .


Ladies, I just wanted to let you know that on April 1 & 2 there will be a CRAFTER'S WEEKEND in Hubbards. I enjoy these weekends so much. I get a little rest from the business of my family, spend lots of time being creative, and eat really good food! What’s not to like???

The cost of the weekend is $35which includes supper on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, table space for your creating needs, and a small favor. I always enjoy getting to know new women who come, and catching up with some good friends too.

To register, please contact the church office @ 865-3814. Deadline is March 28th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover