Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some of my Favs...

I will never see bicycles again, and not think of India.




Two unsuspecting friends.





back view...


and, front view... too cute!



Windows on a flower museum we visited... so happy and bright.




I thought this woman was beautiful. She read her Bible for the group of us women, many times. She was among the FIVE women who took the final test from the NT Overview class.
No, I didn't get her name, and I should have. A regret.



"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news." Romans 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover