Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween


I shared with you all last year, that the scary side of Halloween doesn't interest me at all.  I like cute, fun, and pretty!  So hop on my broom behind me and lets go for a ride around my Halloween tablescape!


Photobucket

I found the black plates this summer at a discount store...very cheap! I always seem to find a great deal on dishes at Mardens in Maine.  

Photobucket

My place card holders are made from old door knobs.  See how I did it HERE.

Photobucket

This poor little witch was driving her broom a bit too fast!  But hey, if you are going to crash, that's a pretty "sweet" place to do it!  ;)

Photobucket

Don't you love my new spider pumpkin holder?  Gwyneth and I met for lunch at Masstown Market in September and they had three different sizes of these cuties.  There was a small one that would have fit the little white jack be little pumpkin in front as well!  

Photobucket


Photobucket

The cute little battery operated mini lights are turned on here, but it's hard to tell.  They were so pretty later that night!

Photobucket

Wishing everyone a fun, safe Halloween!

Photos courtesy of Nicole Payzant Photography.

4 comments:

  1. We don't 'do' Halloween here either but I really like your cute and classy looking table! Nothing spooky there! :) Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your entire tablescape! The crashed witch is just too adorable! I love the black and white damask patterned napkins! Going to follow you on Pinterest now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just beautiful! You've done a wonderful job with your tablescape and I'm going to have to Pin this for next year - you are truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Tanya! I don't know how I missed your Halloween table. I must be slipping. Gettin' old! ;-) I am not a fan of Halloween any way ya put it. I endured it while my son was young, but wanted nothing to do with it after that. I do an over-the-top Halloween post every year because it's my job. Other than that, you'd hear NO mention whatsoever out of me about the holiday! You have done a wonderful presentation here!!! Those doorknob place card holders are just the cutest!!! So creative! And those cupcake holders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the witch, I am just head of heels...or maybe she's heels over head! Whichever, they are the hot diggity bomb!!!!! The black and white looks very sophisticated. Very pretty! Enjoy your upcoming weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover