Wednesday, October 24, 2012

If the Broom Fits...Ride it!

But don't fall off and land head first!! ;)


I saw a cupcake like this recently, by Better Homes & Gardens.  Such a cute idea.  I picked up these cupcake wrappers and black and white straws on clearance this summer at TJ Maxx...before I had even seen the cupcake idea.  Yippee... I was prepared.  I just needed my daughter to free hand a little witch shoe so I had a template.  



I cut the little shoes out of black card stock.  (All the money I spent on scrapbooking supplies years ago is still coming in handy!)  I heated up the glue gun and dabbed a bit on the end of each straw.  Stick on the shoe and voila!!



Watch for my these yummy cupcakes on my Halloween tablescape!

Joining:
Tutorials, Tips & Tidbits
Seasonal Sunday

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! These could be used to go along with a Dorthy themed party too - just make the shoes red!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,
    What a great idea...so much fun for children & adults!
    Love the black and white straws.
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, are those not the cutest, easiest little cupcakes for big and little kids!!?? I have to find some wrappers and straws...just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea. I love it and what fun too!! Have a great Sunday.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea and it will be perfect for Halloween, love the witch shoe.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover