Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Container Gardening - Georgene's Version


OK, this is confession time on "Take Six". I love to see a sweet idea for my home, yard, garden, etc. Most ideas of things I do in my home are ideas that I have seem somewhere, at some point in time, and just tucked the idea away until I am able to duplicate it with my own touch. I think that is why I just love, love, love, to see someone else do the same thing. A couple weeks ago, I posted some ideas on container gardening. My friend, Georgene, loved this idea.


Her children have long since outgrown little rubber boots, as have mine. She checked Frenchy's (our local 2nd hand store) and there were none to be seen. So she popped over to my favorite store. . . say it everyone. DOLLARAMA!!!! and found the perfect solution.


For $2 a pair she had the perfect containers for her flowers, and decoration for her fence. It makes my heart sing when someone takes an idea and runs with it, making it distinctly their own along the way. Thank you Georgene, for sharing your version with us! I LOVE it!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!!!!! SO cute!

    Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am going to pin this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!!! I really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling this turned out.. Love the crocs on a wall! thanks for dropping by and leaving your kind comments... blessings, marlis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely lady. Yes this is a adorable !!!! I need to do this for my back yard great Idea sweet lady. Thanks for your lovely comments. I hope you have a Great Day.
    XXOO
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute idea, with holes for drainage and everything! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanya,

    This is the cutest idea I've ever seen for a container garden -- just perfect for fences! Makes me wish (yet again) that we had a fence:) Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments! I'm really glad you liked the post.

    Hugs,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute idea! I love it with both the boots and Crocs!
    Thanks for your visit to my blog and sweet comment about my formal china. It is Noritake, the pattern is called "Knottinghill".

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable display~ how ingenious too since Crocs have drainage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this idea so much that I pinned it to Pintrest with a link to your site. Thanks for the inspiration : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover