Thursday, June 30, 2011

Them...

I read this last week. It spoke to me. So, I share it with you :o)
Deuteronomy 31: 1-6
"So Moses went and spoke these words to all Israel. And he said to them, "I am a hundred and twenty years old today [imagine the Facebook messages this birthday would receive!]; I am no longer able to come and go [this makes me giggle, out loud], and the LORD has said to me, 'You shall not cross this Jordan.'
"It is the LORD your God who will cross ahead of you; He will destroy these nations before you, and you shall dispossess them. Joshua is the one who will cross ahead of you, just as the LORD has spoken."
And, the LORD will do to them just as He did to Sihon and Og, the kings of the Amorites, and to their land, when He destroyed them.
And the LORD will deliver them up before you, and you shall do to them according to all the commandments which I have commanded you.
"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid of them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you." (italics and bold added)

What's the them in your life this very day?
I know what the them is in my life, today.
Let's be strong and courageous together.
Let's not be afraid.
God goes with us.
He will not fail us.
He will not forsake us.
So, take that, them!


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I must give this some thought as to what the "thems" are in my life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to hear from all of our Take Six friends. We read each and every comment, and love it when you visit us!! If you ask us a question we will answer it as a 'reply' in the comment section, so be sure and check back! XO

Pin It button on image hover